About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share my journey with you towards completing my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential at NDNU. I am hoping to become a Kindergarten teacher in the near future.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Final Project - Menu

Health education is becoming increasingly more important due to the increase in obesity and diabetes among children and adults.  Healthy children also equals greater academic success as well as less absences in schools.  This lesson aims to teach kindergarten students how to become "health literate" by learning how to identify and create healthy breakfasts, healthy snacks, and physical activities.   

1. Standards
2. Content Instruction
3. Lesson Structure
4. Rubric & Assessment of Student Performance
5. Technology
6. Evaluation Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment