About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share my journey with you towards completing my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential at NDNU. I am hoping to become a Kindergarten teacher in the near future.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Final Thoughts

I've learned a lot from this short 1 unit class.  I enjoyed learning the technical aspects of how to post, embed, create a grade book with excel, and etc.  I also enjoyed learning about how to think outside the box in regards to technology and social networking for teaching students in the classroom as well as communicating with parents and colleagues.  I think technology is a great tool to use if used appropriately and in conjunction with traditional mediums.  I particularly like wordle.com , polleverywhere.com, surveymonkey.com, blogger, the smart board, and facebook.  I would like to try to use these tools in my classroom in the future as well as other ones that I may find.  I think it is very exciting to learn about new ways to potentially enhance my teaching for my students.  Finally, it was very helpful that the class was very hands on and we got to play around with a lot of different functions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment