About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share my journey with you towards completing my Multiple Subject Teaching Credential at NDNU. I am hoping to become a Kindergarten teacher in the near future.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Final Project - Technology

A smart board, a powerpoint presentation, and youtube videos will be used by the teacher to present information and lessons to the students.  The students will use a smart board to communicate and show understanding of what they've learned about identifying and creating healthy breakfasts, snacks, and physical activities.  Technology enhances the project and lesson by making it interactive and flexible for the students.  Students can go up to the smart board and drag pictures around to create healthy breakfasts, snacks, and physical activities.  Powerpoint and youtube also provides additional visuals for students who are more visual learners.

Next: Evaluation Survey
Previous: Rubric & Assessment of Student Performance

No comments:

Post a Comment